This course takes a deep dive into the four keys to growing a successful executive coaching practice:
- Mindset as an executive coach
- Targeting your ideal clients
- Contracting with corporations & boards
- Client success in both ‘doing’ & ‘being’
Each of the four pillars is critical to developing and maintaining not only a profitable but a truly impactful practice. You will leave each class with specific assignments to explore and shape these four fundamental building blocks.
Drawing upon rich insights from Mary Beth O’Neill’s classic “Executive Coaching with Backbone and Heart“, and from instructor/coach John Ramstead’s nearly 30 years’ experience in leadership as a Navy fighter pilot, entrepreneurial COO of a data mining & storage company, VP of a global wealth management firm, and founder/board member of several non-profit organizations, you will be challenged and stretched to develop a truly world-class approach to executive coaching.
By the end of the course, you will have:
- Developed a clear description of your signature presence as an executive coach;
- Created the framework for your first and second conversations with prospective clients;
- Learned how to get to ‘yes’ with prospects so they contract as clients; and
- Developed a follow-up and tracking approach to aid in serving clients.
3 Monthly Payments
6 Monthly Payments
TIME: 8:00 – 9:00 PM Eastern
DATES: April 24 – June 26, 2019
INSTRUCTOR: John Ramstead, ACC