Professional coaching is experiencing remarkable growth and evolving in its global significance. In this episode, we’ll dive into insights gathered from the latest ICF Research Global Coaching Study, shedding light on the journey of coaching thus far and the promising horizons that await.
Join us to uncover valuable information, including:
- Global benchmarks for coaches’ yearly earnings
- Insights into the typical client load
- An exploration of coaching sponsorship
- The significance of professional credentials
- An array of additional services coaches provide
- Prevalent coaching niches
- And other intriguing findings
About Cindy Schmelzenbach, PCC
Cindy is an ICF Professional Certified Coach, a Gallup-Certified Strengths® Coach, and a Conversational Intelligence® Practitioner. She also has a Master of Arts in Human Services Counseling and serves on faculty and as Director of Education at PCCI. As an ICF mentor coach and Certified Coach Supervisor, she has a passion for supporting coaches in their personal and professional development and journey.
Having lived and served internationally in leadership roles for 27 years with her husband, she partners with teams and clients to build bridges in inter-cultural and inter-generational environments through her group coaching journey, Different Like Me: https://coachingwithcindy.com/different-like-me/