The Swiss Army Knife of professional coaching!
Pinpoint what’s happening and what’s needed to help your clients reach clarity, build momentum and achieve their highest priorities.
The “think-it-through” nature of the Clarity & Momentum™ model transcends any specific single use and provides an all-encompassing filter for every kind of client in any coaching session.
- Profoundly Revealing. Allows clients to pinpoint what is most important to focus on in moving forward.
- Infinitely Adaptable. Applies to almost any client situation (including work teams) as well as to any coaching methodology.
- Wisdom-Based. Because it’s built on the clear concepts of Scripture you’ll have confidence using it in any Christian setting, though the model is entirely adapted to secular & corporate settings.
- Culturally Portable. Integrate as much Christian content into it as you wish or use more general-market, sector-specific language.
- Always Available. Pull it from memory and present it to an audience of one or one thousand.
- Easily Conveyed. Very simple to describe or draw, quickly fostering powerful insights.
Profound and foundational, this course will truly transform the way you practice coaching.
Prerequisites: The Essentials of Life Coaching or The Essentials of Leadership Coaching class, or approved equivalent introductory course in professional coaching.
4 Monthly Payments
8 Monthly Payments
TIME: 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern
DATES: February 22 – April 12, 2021
INSTRUCTOR: Gary Wood, PCC