Listen on Apple Podcasts | Download
Your life is a story, a rich, robust tapestry of triumphs and tragedies that have helped shape you into the man or woman you are today. Yet, in the coaching relationship it’s your client who is front and center, not you. So, what role does your transformational story play?
In this episode, Cheryl Scanlan will share:
- The unifying factor in life, ministry, and work.
- How to bring your diverse gifts and experience into the work you do.
- Ways to blend ministry and work.
- A behind-the-scenes peak into the Promised Land Living Process and the difference it is making in many lives (including her own).
About Cheryl Scanlan
Cheryl Scanlan, MCC, CMCC, BCC is president of Way of Life Coaching, LLC (WOL), a full-service coaching company that is focused on both the professional and personal development of its clients. She is creator of the Promised Land Living Process and is an Executive, Leadership and Business Development Coach. Cheryl and her husband, Tom, have two grown sons. She is a Precept Trained Bible Teacher, former Women’s Minister for a church of 5000 and former Care Minister overseeing hundreds of volunteers. Currently, Cheryl is Provost with the Professional Christian Coaching Institute (PCCI).
- To learn more about Promised Land Living visit www.promisedlandliving.com.
- Click here to receive the 3-part video series on the 7-step shift.
- To see the pictures of her teacup and Tom’s self-made prison, visit www.facebook.com/promisedlandliving.
Free Coach Training!
Learn from the BEST Christian Coaches!
Whether you’re exploring Christian coaching, a brand-new or seasoned coach, this powerful resource will deepen your learning, skill, and effectiveness.