Recently I earned my coach accreditation from the International Coach Federation (ICF), which is recognized as the leading global organization for coaching. ICF estimates that worldwide there are 53,000 coaches who coach as a profession. With that many coaches (and more every day) let me ask you a question: If you could have a coach, would you get one?
Two big obstacles that keep people from coaching are the cost of coaching and the lack of access to coaches. People are saying, “I can’t find a coach that I can afford.” But this is all about to change with Munyay’s Global Coach Marketplace, which will make professional coaching affordable and accessible to anyone who wants it.
So if cost and access were no longer obstacles, would you get a coach if you could have one? Once you put those barriers aside, there’s another big obstacle—belief. People don’t think they deserve coaching. But let me tell you, you do. I’m a coach, but I also have a coach.
Here are 50 reasons why you deserve coaching.
- To make the most of the life you have
- To have someone dedicated to your growth
- To stretch your strengths as far as they can go
- To break out of limiting mindsets
- To understand yourself better
- To utilize the opportunities in your challenges
- To plan meaningful growth
- To create a plan for accountability
- To be asked powerful questions
- To question assumptions
- To maximize your potential
- To inspire you
- To help you listen to yourself
- To be heard without bias or agenda
- To set goals
- To discover your calling
- To enhance your relationships
- To become the person you want to be
- To weather difficult transitions
- To conquer obstacles
- To identify passions
- To get you unstuck
- To give permission to dream
- To slow down and ponder
- To track your progress
- To trust a safe person
- To envision the future
- To provoke creativity
- To enlist others to support you
- To remove waste
- To gain courage in making changes
- To discover what’s missing
- To feel your feelings without apology
- To celebrate successes
- To debrief failures
- To spend time on you
- To clarify what’s expected of you
- To increase your quality of life
- To improve your decision-making
- To connect with another human being
- To explore your beliefs
- To devise action steps
- To embrace your worth
- To make your best contributions to the world
- To be curious about where you’re headed
- To unplug from your distractions
- To obtain new perspectives
- To rethink priorities
- To build momentum
- To love your life and love your work
As you can see, there are lots of reasons you deserve a coach. You’re a fascinating person with fascinating contributions to make. You’re worth it and your work is worth it. Which reasons are speaking to you?
To learn more about professional life or leadership coach training, visit our website at www.ProfessionalChristianCoaching.com.
Free Coach Training!
Learn from the BEST Christian Coaches!
Whether you’re exploring Christian coaching, a brand-new or seasoned coach, this powerful resource will deepen your learning, skill, and effectiveness.