What would it feel like to come home from your next vacation relaxed, refreshed, and reinvigorated?
If you think like me, it would feel amazingly good. I envision having the energy and enthusiasm I need to get back to work, and I would feel free from stress. People I interact with on my first day back at work would be able to hear the calm and peace in my voice. Words like blissful, carefree, and renewed come to mind.
So as I consider the joy this kind of mindset would bring me, I ask myself: Is this even possible?
The answer: Yes!
Top 7 Signs You Need a Travel Coach
- You come home from your vacation feeling like you need a vacation.
- The stress of planning a vacation causes you to miss the fun of anticipating your vacation.
- You and your travel companions have disagreements over the details of the vacation.
- You spend more time working than relaxing during vacation time.
- The accommodations and attractions you pick online don’t seem to measure up in person.
- Your vacations feel too structured/allow little flexibility.
- You come home feeling like you were only away for 2 days, instead of 7 or more.
If any of these statements resonate with you, it may be time to hire a travel coach… someone who can walk alongside you during the planning stages of your next vacation.
A travel coach is not a travel agent. A travel coach facilitates exploration, research, and adopting new skills that lead to you planning unique trips and creative itineraries (Source: http://travelingu.com/coaching/).
Benefits of Hiring a Travel Coach
A travel coach can also help you:
- Align your values with your travels so you can experience fulfilling vacations.
- Discern best times of the year to travel to your destination so you can maximize your investments of time, energy, and money.
- Create conversations with your travel companions so that everyone can have their needs met.
What are some other benefits you can identify?