It’s hard to believe it’s that time of year again…a time to reflect on your successes and challenges as a coach and entrepreneur as well as a time to look to the future.
In true coaching fashion, here are some powerful questions to help you assess the year behind and chart the course ahead:
- As an entrepreneur and coach, what were your greatest wins this past year?
- What do those wins tell you about yourself as a coach and your coaching practice?
- Based on this insight, what changes will you make to your coaching and practice in 2015?
- What were your greatest obstacles this past year?
- How can you overcome these obstacles in the year ahead?
- What steps will you take in 2015 to sharpen your coaching skills?
- What are your plans for continuing education in the year ahead?
- How will you refresh your website in 2015?
- What were your most effective marketing techniques this past year?
- How has your ideal client evolved this past year?
- What business partnerships/affiliations will you pursue and/or dissolve in the year ahead?
- What changes will you make to your business model in 2015?
- What is your growing edge as a coach?
- What changes do you need to make to your schedule for your ideal work/life balance in 2015?
- What services will you add to your coaching practice this year? Group coaching? Consulting?
- What fierce conversations do you need to have with your spouse? Clients? Business partners?
- What physical, emotional, and relational health issues do you need to address for greater effectiveness in the year ahead?
- How do you want your faith in Jesus Christ to shape your coaching practice in 2015?
- What dreams has God placed in your heart for the year ahead? How might these impact your coaching and practice?
- What business goals will you set for yourself in 2015?
What questions did we miss? How do you assess your effectiveness as a coach and entrepreneur?