In our continuing efforts to meet the needs of professional Christian coaches worldwide, we’re pleased to add a new weekly feature to our community blog — Friday News Roundup. Each week, we’ll be curating content from around the Web, targeting such topics as entrepreneurism, marketing, technology, content development, and more.
Below you’ll find five articles that, if applied, can help you kick up your business a notch.
- 5 SEO Trends Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know for 2014, Entrepreneur Magazine: If you’re a coach entrepreneur, a strong online presence is critical to connect with existing and prospective clients. Five important trends will shape your SEO success in the year ahead. Here’s what you need to know to succeed.
- The 7 Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneur Magazine: According to author Joe Robinson, “the best entrepreneurs do share a collection of characteristics, from tenacity to the ability to tolerate risk, that are crucial to a successful venture.” Read the article in full to learn more about these critical characteristics.
- 8 Core Essential Truths About People that Every Entrepreneur Should Know, Inc. Magazine: Succeeding as a coach entrepreneur boils down to understanding people — your clients, prospects. Use their eight core truths to inform your business strategies. Read more.
- 7 Simple Entrepreneurship Lessons from Martin Luther King, Inc. Magazine: What can coach entrepreneurs learn from this American hero? Read these seven simple entrepreneurship lessons from Dr. Martin Luther King.
- Why Facebook is Like a Disease and What You Should Do About It, Inc. Magazine: According to a new study by Princeton University researchers, Epidemiological Modeling of Online Social Network Dynamics,” Facebook will lose 80 percent of its users sometime between 2015 and 2017. Maybe now is a good time to diversify. Read the article in its entirety to learn more.
Which lessons will you apply to your business?