This 12-week, 12-hour Pre-marital and Marriage Coaching Course is created for coaches who have a heart for, and a desire to see couples thrive and grow in their marriage. While pre-marital coaching helps couples begin their marriage well, marriage coaching helps couples move forward together through obstacles with a clear focus and purpose. Combined with the use of the SYMBIS Assessment Tool, coaches are able to focus on potential growth areas with couples and help them identify ways to move forward to where they desire to be.
All marriages can benefit from coaching. Whether a marriage is in need of a helpful tune up or there’s a mutually recognized need to recover that which has been lost over time, coaching can be a difference maker. As a coach you’ll be able to effectively coach couples toward identifying ways they can build and maintain a focused, healthy and mutually satisfying and growing marriage.
We will be spending 6 weeks on pre-marital coaching and 6 weeks on marriage coaching in our 12 weeks together. Also included in this course is your opportunity to receive certification as a facilitator of the Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts – SYMBIS Assessment Tool ($200 value).
Included in this course:
- SYMBIS Assessment Certification
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts book, and His and Hers Workbooks authored by Les and Leslie Parrott
- Key distinctions of marriage coaching
- Importance of looking at the “heart” in coaching
- Team approach in marriage
- Coaching around healthy communication skills
- Marriage Satisfaction Inventory
- Marriage Coaching Process leading to goals and action steps
- Learning from live coaching
- Powerful pre-marital and marriage coaching questions
- NO monthly payments
- $500 balance
4 Monthly Payments
- $130 monthly
8 Monthly Payments
- $80 monthly
TIME: 5:00 – 6:00 PM Eastern
DATES: June 5 – August 21, 2017
INSTRUCTOR: Dave & Gayle Deur, ACC
by Jeff and Jill Williams