Combined with the use of the SYMBIS Assessment Tool, coaches are able to focus on potential growth areas with couples and help them identify ways to move forward to where they desire to be.
All marriages can benefit from coaching. Whether a marriage is in need of a helpful tune-up or there’s a mutually recognized need to recover that which has been lost over time, coaching can be a difference maker. You will be able to effectively coach couples toward identifying ways they can build and maintain a focused, healthy, satisfying and growing marriage.
We will spend 6 weeks on pre-marital coaching and 6 weeks on marriage coaching in our 12 weeks together.
Included in this course is your opportunity to receive certification as a facilitator of the Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts – SYMBIS Assessment Tool ($200 value).
Included in this course:
- SYMBIS Assessment Certification
- Key distinctions of marriage coaching
- Importance of looking at the “heart” in coaching
- Team approach in marriage
- Coaching around healthy communication skills
- Marriage Satisfaction Inventory
- Marriage Coaching Process leading to goals and action steps
- Learning from live coaching
- Powerful pre-marital and marriage coaching questions
- NO monthly payments
- $500 balance
4 Monthly Payments
- $130 monthly
8 Monthly Payments
- $80 monthly
TIME: 5:00 – 6:00 PM Eastern
DATES: November 6, 2017 – February 12, 2018 (NOTE: Class will NOT meet 12/18, 12/25, and 1/1)
INSTRUCTOR: Dave & Gayle Deur, ACC