As a coach, you will learn how to help clients gain an objective view of the way they lead and influence those around them. Specifically, you will gain the skills to help clients develop action plans to build on their strengths, while managing their struggles.
During the class, you will learn:
- How leaders have a natural bent toward results or relationships.
- The strengths and struggles of both results- and relationship-oriented leaders.
- How to help leaders develop the appropriate balance of results and relationships.
- Techniques to coach leaders in strengthening areas of imbalance.
- Techniques to coach leaders to adjust their leadership approach based on the needs and preferences of others.
- To gain self-awareness as a coach and be able to adjust your coaching style to your client.
- To use assessment tools to write Leadership Development Plans with clients to help them reach the next level of leadership.
- To coach clients to identify career paths that are most suited for their behavior hard-wired behavior and leadership style.
- NO monthly payments
- $750 balance
4 Monthly Payments
- $195 monthly
10 Monthly Payments
- $95 monthly
TIME: 4:00 – 5:00 PM Eastern
DATES: May 15 – July 24, 2017 (NOTE: Class will NOT meet on 5/29)
INSTRUCTOR: Peter Beck, ACC
NOTE: The following texts are included in the price of the course and will be shipped to you at no additional cost.