“Coaching on the RightPath Inventories” explores tools and techniques to coach clients as they gain new understanding of their hard-wired behavior along with their strengths and struggles. As a coach, you will learn how to help clients gain an objective view of the way they lead and influence those around them. Specifically, you will gain the skills to help clients develop action plans to build on their strengths, while managing their struggles.
During the class, you will learn:
1. How leaders have a natural bent toward results or relationships.
a. The strengths and struggles of both results- and relationship-oriented leaders.
b. How to help leaders develop the appropriate balance of results and relationships.
c. Techniques to coach leaders in strengthening areas of imbalance.
2. Techniques to coach leaders to adjust their leadership approach based on the needs and preferences of others.
3. To gain self-awareness as a coach and be able to adjust your coaching style to your client.
4. To use assessment tools to write Leadership Development Plans with clients to help them reach the next level of leadership.
5. To coach clients to identify career paths that are most suited for their behavior hard-wired behavior and leadership style.
Upcoming Class Dates
TIME: 4:00 – 5:00 PM Eastern
DATES: May 15 – July 24, 2017 (NOTE: Class will NOT meet on 5/29)
INSTRUCTOR: Peter Beck
The following materials will be shipped to you at no additional cost.
- Path4 and Path6 Assessments
- Leadership Intelligence LQ360 Assessment
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Leadership
- Develop You, Develop Your Team…on the RightPath by Jerry Mabe
- Individual and Team Development Handbook